Monday, August 5, 2013

Have I Done Any Good?


Isn't this the truth? We can profess to be lots of things, but it is our actions that speak louder than our words. If you think of our Savior, when did he ever just SAY to be kind, SAY to forgive, SAY to fast and pray, or even SAY that we should keep our covenants?  In every instance, our dear Elder Brother ACTED the part just as we should. 

In Matthew 25:40, Christ says, "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

So, I must ask myself have I done any good in the world today? As a representative of Jesus Christ, how have I acted in that definition?

If not, what can I do, how can I act to reflect the Savior in my actions? 



No comments:

Post a Comment