Sunday, September 1, 2013

You Are Not Alone.

Things have been rough around these parts this week. I have found myself struggling perhaps more than I ever have before and desperately needing solace and comfort.

And every time I was overwhelmed with pain and tears and heartbreak, my mind would be enlightened. I could feel the love of my Savior.  I would be reminded, "Heavenly Father knows. Jesus knows. He's felt this pain. I am not alone."

As alone as I felt in the moments when I didn't want to push through or go forward, I was blessed.

Jesus knows. I am not alone.

And neither are you. When you feel the pain of life, of hurt or despair, remember, remember the rock of Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God.

Beg for His comfort. It'll come.

Jesus knows. You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment